Exopolitics is the convergence of a) a new interdisciplinary science, b) an international political movement and c) a new paradigm, which all deal with the wide range of implications of extraterrestrial life. Exopolitics is one of many newly emerging scientific branches, 'exosciences,' whose fields of study are all off-planet. [More on exopolitics.]
Exopolitics South Africa is a South African organisation, dedicated to the study of exopolitics. It is part of a rapidly expanding network that already spans the globe. There are representatives in Canada, the UK, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Portugal and many other countries. [More on Exopolitics South Africa.]
We offer a lot of additional information on our NEWS web site. There you can find, e.g.:
- South African Close Encounters
- In-depth articles
- Points of View, contributed by readers
Education: On a regular basis courses are given with regard to exopolitics, at the Exopolitics Institute.
The Spring semester in 2019 runs from 15 January until 28 April 2019.
The courses given are:
- Exo-101: Introduction to Exopolitics,
- Exo-106: Developing the Road to Disclosure- Quantum Cosmology,
- Exo-108: The Role of Hollywood and the Media in the Disclosure Process