Exopolitics is the convergence of a) a new interdisciplinary science, b) an international political movement and c) a new paradigm, which all deal with the wide range of implications of extraterrestrial life. Exopolitics is one of many newly emerging scientific branches, 'exosciences,' whose fields of study are all off-planet. [More on exopolitics.]
Exopolitics South Africa is a South African organisation, dedicated to the study of exopolitics. It is part of a rapidly expanding network that already spans the globe. There are representatives in Canada, the UK, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Portugal and many other countries. [More on Exopolitics South Africa.]
We offer a lot of additional information on our NEWS web site. There you can find, e.g.:
- South African Close Encounters
- In-depth articles
- Points of View, contributed by readers
Education: On a regular basis courses are given with regard to exopolitics, at the Exopolitics Institute.
The summer semester in 2022 starts on 9 May
The courses given are:
- Exo-101: Introduction to Exopolitics,
- Exo-102: Citizen diplomacy with extraterrestrial civilizations,
- Exo 107: The Science, Politics and Spirituality of Extraterrestrial Civilizations
- Exo-109: Messages from Space - Past and Present Contact.