The Kendall Stone
By Richard Bonenfant, Ph.D.
Published by CreateSpace, an Amazon Company
ISBN Trade Paper 978-1483995014
Due to the nature of my own research, one of the aspects of The Kendall Stone this reviewer found most interesting is; nearly everything about the story contained within its pages has been documented as having already occurred, is happening at the present moment, or is forecast – by different people across our World – to occur; and most likely, in our own lifetimes. We can therefore categorize this book not as a simple novel, but as faction: a cross between fiction and nonfiction.
What can be attributed to the author’s strong scientific background, coupled with exceptional knowledge of Near Death Experiences and the Alien Abduction Phenomenon, is his ability to interconnect the principles of the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence with the properties of human consciousness and take the reader on a fascinating, fast paced journey involving a cast of characters, which include a very special young girl and technologically advanced alien beings.
The story begins with a dream that leads to a graduate student and his assistant discovering, in the wee hours of the morning, a fast walker, better known by the general public as an asteroid. It is later confirmed to be a NEO or Near Earth Object, and its trajectory will take it very close to Earth’s orbit.
Some Hypotheses on Alien Abductions
I've been involved in alien abduction research since 1994. Over the years I've gained some insights which I think help explain the dynamics in the phenomenon. Below I'll first give the nutshell version of eight of my current ‘working hypotheses' with regard to Alien Abductions. Then, I'll elaborate shortly on each of the items.
- Existence of a treaty – The US Government has had contact with extraterrestrial civilisations, and this resulted in a treaty with a consortium of aliens.
- Content of the treaty – Part of the treaty was a deal in which technology was exchanged for the right to abduct, on the condition that the people were not harmed, and returned without any memory of the event. Lists of people who had been abducted had to be handed over. Other aspects involve the permission to have bases on US soil, as well as an exchange programme.
- US Military involvement – Somewhere along the line, it became clear that things went wrong, which resulted in a change in MO, where the USG would be more actively involved in the abductions, in order to make sure that they had some control or at least a clearer view on what was going on. The result of this is that many abductees remember seeing military personnel working together with aliens.
- RE-ABS – Apart from this, but for the same reason, i.e. to get a clearer picture of what is going on, the Military abducts abductees and questions them. (MILABS, type 1 – also labelled ‘RE-ABS').
- Intruders – They found out that apart from the aliens with whom a treaty was made, other aliens had started engaging in abductions, too, outside of the control of the USG.
- PARAMILABS – Another (paramilitary) group of humans engages in abductions of abductees. They dress up in black or brown uniforms that are not standard type military uniforms. Their origin and goals are unknown, but I speculate they have ties with a group within the MIC. (MILABS, type 2 - PARAMILABS).
- PLFs – Related to item 6, Steven Greer mentions abductions carried out by ‘Programmed Life Forms.' (PLF abductions). These PLFs are Greys and Reptilians who have been created by a group of humans with links to the MIC for the purpose of abducting as part of an “extraterrestrial enmification” program. So the purpose of these PLF abductions is to make the extraterrestrials look like ‘the enemy.' This would be done as part of a preparation for a false flag operation. – I do not have any information that would corroborate Greer's theory, but I don't want to discard it a priori as it seems a possible scenario.
- The “it's-only-in-your-mind” factor: Complicating all of this is that we have to take ‘Virtual Reality Scenarios' into account, as well as ‘psyops' / mind control operations. These can be human and extraterrestrial in origin.
“Where are YOU on this map Betty?”
Important update: Marjorie Fish, who first identified Zeta Reticuli as the location of origin of the Greys who had abducted the Hills, passed away some weeks ago. Her obituary mentions: "Later, after newer data was compiled, she determined that the binary stars within the pattern were too close together to support life; so as a true skeptic, she issued a statement that she now felt that the correlation was unlikely." Which is what this article argued in the first place.
Note from the Editor: this article was contributed by author Steve Pearse. It was originally published in 2012.
Because of the size of the article, it was split up in two parts. Part two can be found here: The Betty Hill Star Map (Part 2)
September 19th, 2011 marked the 50th anniversary of the Betty and Barney Hill case, one of the world’s best known and documented cases of alien abduction ever recorded in the history of Ufology. On a lonely road in the White mountains of New Hampshire, they became the victim to the perfect crime of a horrific abduction by the occupants of an unknown flying object late at night. The Hills’ story is a richly detailed CEIII-5 abduction case with a highly unusual epic tale of being stopped by a group of humanoids on a side gravel road and taken aboard their landed spacecraft for medical examination. It soon became the most thoroughly investigated UFO case study ever, and their story got worldwide attention.
Within a week after they arrived back home, both Betty and Barney Hill started having nightmares, flashbacks to the missing two hours of time that they could not account for. They were taken back by the scary thoughts and images that they were experiencing, and the anxiety they were feeling was absolutely overwhelming. Barney was becoming very troubled with everything, and he later confided with his personal doctor, who then referred Barney to another doctor in the same building Dr. Duncan Stevens. After treating Barney Hill for about six months, Dr. Stevens decided that the couple really needed to see a specialist in the field of psychotherapy who used hypnosis. Doctor Stevens then referred them to Dr. Benjamin Simon in Boston, Massachusetts, and their first consultation took place on a Saturday morning on December 14th, 1963.
Welcome to the new news site for Exopolitics South Africa!
Rather than go through the trouble of upgrading the old news site, we decided we'd start afresh, and copy the few interesting articles the old site had across.
What can you find here? Contributions from our readers ('Viewpoints'), announcements (Events, News Flashes, Press Releases, ...) as well as in depth articles is what we will start off with. We will probably add some video and audio as well.
If you have any articles you would like to submit, please contact mlamiroy at exopoliticssouthafrica. org.
Page 5 of 5