I was delighted to receive a complimentary copy of Philip Mantle’s latest UFO Today, Issue 2.1 which is quite impressive in the amount of ufological information it covers. This issue begins with a Historical Perspective, written by Steve Purcell of MUFON. Purcell discusses how the year 1957 defined a decade of innocence lost, an overview of the Levelland, Texas sightings, followed by the Dante humanoid sighting and landing trace case which occurred north of Knoxville, Tennessee. Confounding the latter, however, is a story told over the radio by Reinhold Schmidt, a man with a dubious reputation. Does one person’s unusual humanoid encounter invalidate, or strengthen, the other’s? Only a true UFO historian can get to the bottom of cases such as these and we will no doubt be learning a lot more in Purcell’s upcoming book on the UFO Phenomenon in the State of Tennessee.
There are interesting contributions from Rebecca Lomas’ The Daily Saucer regarding NASA and Curiosity Rover’s discoveries since its launch in 2012. Other subjects covered include Worldwide UFO News, an update about Crop Circles, Comet Ison and Exopolitics – and we’re just one quarter of the way through the latest issue of UFO Today which encompasses a staggering 82 pages. You won’t find this much ufological news in one magazine anywhere else.
This week a new semester of courses starts at the Exopolitics Institute. The two courses that are given this time are:
- Introduction to Exopolitics (http://tinyurl.com/exo101)
- Developing the Road to Disclosure- Quantum Cosmology (http://tinyurl.com/exo106)
Book Review by AJ: Farah Yurdozu, Love In An Alien Purgatory: The Life And Fantastic Art of David Huggins
In Farah Yurdozu's latest book, Love In An Alien Purgatory, we learn that David Huggins, an unassuming and gentle man, had his first consciously recalled abduction experience when he was eight years old. That experience, and many of his later encounters, occurred during the day when he was outside playing. Like most abductees, the Beings conditioned David throughout his childhood, blocking many of his memories from conscious recollection using telepathic suggestions that he was not to remember his interaction with them. David, however, not only eventually recalled his experiences consciously; he remembered many of them in great detail. Another fortuitous event is that David would grow up to become an artist, and it is the artist-abductee who brings the nitty-gritty of abduction to life in the pages of this fascinating, and at times, disturbing book.
Interview with Clifford Stone about crash retrievals and aliens.
with the help of his collaborator Joseph Zeromski.
by Paola Leopizzi Harris
Cliff, Tell us about Aliens who look like us. Can you repeat the story you told me about their living in Texas among Humans.
PH: The family from Texas, they said they look like us, right?
PH: Did you say a mother, father and two boys?
CS: Mother, father and son.
PH: And they look like us. You don’t know where they came from; you just know they were aliens.
CS: I wanted to get security clearance, so I was talking to the Security Clearance Operations Officer. I didn’t know I already had a security clearance, but all these things I was doing required a security clearance, and I didn’t have one, as far as I knew. So I went and talked to him. He told me a story about when they had this hurricane in 1977 or 1978. He said it destroyed the whole community. And this one young man saw a young girl very upset by this, and he thought he could cheer her up and let her know that there’s other life out there. So he said to her, would you like to see the family’s flying saucer? And she starts to smile. So he said, I will show you the craft that’s in the barn. So the next day they went over, the whole family was gone, and there were these Air Force guys there. And they left. But I can tell you because I was involved in the operation in California.
One of the better known cases in Southern Africa is the incident in 1994 where a craft landed next to the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe. 60 students saw the craft and its occupants. The case was investigated, among others, by John Mack.
Nicolas Berasain from Exopolitics Chile did a presentation on the Ruwa case. The presentation is in Spanish, but there are English subtitles:
Cheuk Fei interviews Neil Gould on Galactic Diplomacy, and his encounter with a Nordic looking alien.
Note that this was done in Hong Kong: the first few minutes are in Chinese but from then onward everything is in English.
On Thursday 5 September at 10:30 p.m. GMT, a number of Generals, Pilots and Government officials went on the record live to discuss their experiences with UFOs. They were joined by a panel of credible witnesses, each speaking for 10 minutes before a 30 minute Q and A session.
The panel included:
- Leslie Kean, author of the New York Times best seller "UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On the Record." She spent 10 years researching the book, which includes officially documented cases and reports by highly credentialed people from around the world.
- Jose Lay, international affairs director at CEFAA in Chile, a government agency whose mission is to collect, study and analyze scientifically, all reports of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in Chile.
- Colonel Charles Halt, who in 1980 officially reported a UFO at RAF Woodbridge in England, which later became known as The Rendlesham Forest Incident.
- Captain Robert Salas, whilst an officer in the US Air Force, witnessed 10 nuclear missiles become non-operational after guards reported UFOs hovering above the facility.
- Captain Ray Bowyer, along with some of his passengers, witnessed an object estimated to be up to a mile long over the English Channel in 2007.
- Parviz Jafari is a retired General of the Iranian Air Force. In 1976 he was ordered by the Air Force Command to approach an intense flashing object observed over Tehran. Jafari’s weapons were jammed and communications garbled when he approached the object.
Here is the video of the event:
On 23 July 2013, Zone Radio's Alain Howes interviewed Erica Koen.
Alain was kind enough to make a copy of the interview available. You can listen to it here (by pressing on the play button' - you may want to adjust the volume on your speaker set):
Or you can download it from www.exopoliticssouthafrica.org/download/Erica-Koen-On-Zone-Radio.mp3.
With special thanks to Alain Howes, and Zone Radio (www.zoneradio.co.za).
By CRiSTo LouW - 2005
From the shores of a major coastal city in South Africa comes a story of contact with extraterrestrials that spans decades and is still ongoing. Durban is the name of this city and the Confederation of Twelve Planets in an anti-matter Universe is where these cosmic family members originate from.
Craft have been seen on numerous occasions, not only by those first-hand experiencers, but also from various independent locations and by unrelated witnesses. Some of these sightings have made it into the popular press and a book referencing in detail some of the more significant events has been published. Carl van Vlierden authored “The Twelve Planets Speak” and together with the primary experiencers gave their permission for this story to be retold by this author. As MUFON’s coordinator for Africa, Cynthia Hind (the most respected and well-known UFO researcher/investigator in Africa), had the following to say about this case: “..if you read the book, you will realize how profound and technologically advanced many of the theories are; and I find it difficult to accept that it all originates in Edwin’s mind. I cannot believe this is all an elaborate hoax: for whom, and for what purpose?”
Mr Van Vlierden says of Edwin: “He is tall and slim, and I was impressed by his simple, unassuming manner and quiet confidence. He had started out as an artisan but now manages a furniture factory in Durban. Over the years, I have found him to be a stable person who has no desire to attract attention to himself - quite the contrary, he shuns any personal publicity and, at his request, his true identity has been withheld.”
The Kendall Stone
By Richard Bonenfant, Ph.D.
Published by CreateSpace, an Amazon Company
ISBN Trade Paper 978-1483995014
Due to the nature of my own research, one of the aspects of The Kendall Stone this reviewer found most interesting is; nearly everything about the story contained within its pages has been documented as having already occurred, is happening at the present moment, or is forecast – by different people across our World – to occur; and most likely, in our own lifetimes. We can therefore categorize this book not as a simple novel, but as faction: a cross between fiction and nonfiction.
What can be attributed to the author’s strong scientific background, coupled with exceptional knowledge of Near Death Experiences and the Alien Abduction Phenomenon, is his ability to interconnect the principles of the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence with the properties of human consciousness and take the reader on a fascinating, fast paced journey involving a cast of characters, which include a very special young girl and technologically advanced alien beings.
The story begins with a dream that leads to a graduate student and his assistant discovering, in the wee hours of the morning, a fast walker, better known by the general public as an asteroid. It is later confirmed to be a NEO or Near Earth Object, and its trajectory will take it very close to Earth’s orbit.
Some Hypotheses on Alien Abductions
I've been involved in alien abduction research since 1994. Over the years I've gained some insights which I think help explain the dynamics in the phenomenon. Below I'll first give the nutshell version of eight of my current ‘working hypotheses' with regard to Alien Abductions. Then, I'll elaborate shortly on each of the items.
- Existence of a treaty – The US Government has had contact with extraterrestrial civilisations, and this resulted in a treaty with a consortium of aliens.
- Content of the treaty – Part of the treaty was a deal in which technology was exchanged for the right to abduct, on the condition that the people were not harmed, and returned without any memory of the event. Lists of people who had been abducted had to be handed over. Other aspects involve the permission to have bases on US soil, as well as an exchange programme.
- US Military involvement – Somewhere along the line, it became clear that things went wrong, which resulted in a change in MO, where the USG would be more actively involved in the abductions, in order to make sure that they had some control or at least a clearer view on what was going on. The result of this is that many abductees remember seeing military personnel working together with aliens.
- RE-ABS – Apart from this, but for the same reason, i.e. to get a clearer picture of what is going on, the Military abducts abductees and questions them. (MILABS, type 1 – also labelled ‘RE-ABS').
- Intruders – They found out that apart from the aliens with whom a treaty was made, other aliens had started engaging in abductions, too, outside of the control of the USG.
- PARAMILABS – Another (paramilitary) group of humans engages in abductions of abductees. They dress up in black or brown uniforms that are not standard type military uniforms. Their origin and goals are unknown, but I speculate they have ties with a group within the MIC. (MILABS, type 2 - PARAMILABS).
- PLFs – Related to item 6, Steven Greer mentions abductions carried out by ‘Programmed Life Forms.' (PLF abductions). These PLFs are Greys and Reptilians who have been created by a group of humans with links to the MIC for the purpose of abducting as part of an “extraterrestrial enmification” program. So the purpose of these PLF abductions is to make the extraterrestrials look like ‘the enemy.' This would be done as part of a preparation for a false flag operation. – I do not have any information that would corroborate Greer's theory, but I don't want to discard it a priori as it seems a possible scenario.
- The “it's-only-in-your-mind” factor: Complicating all of this is that we have to take ‘Virtual Reality Scenarios' into account, as well as ‘psyops' / mind control operations. These can be human and extraterrestrial in origin.
“Where are YOU on this map Betty?”
Important update: Marjorie Fish, who first identified Zeta Reticuli as the location of origin of the Greys who had abducted the Hills, passed away some weeks ago. Her obituary mentions: "Later, after newer data was compiled, she determined that the binary stars within the pattern were too close together to support life; so as a true skeptic, she issued a statement that she now felt that the correlation was unlikely." Which is what this article argued in the first place.
Note from the Editor: this article was contributed by author Steve Pearse. It was originally published in 2012.
Because of the size of the article, it was split up in two parts. Part two can be found here: The Betty Hill Star Map (Part 2)
September 19th, 2011 marked the 50th anniversary of the Betty and Barney Hill case, one of the world’s best known and documented cases of alien abduction ever recorded in the history of Ufology. On a lonely road in the White mountains of New Hampshire, they became the victim to the perfect crime of a horrific abduction by the occupants of an unknown flying object late at night. The Hills’ story is a richly detailed CEIII-5 abduction case with a highly unusual epic tale of being stopped by a group of humanoids on a side gravel road and taken aboard their landed spacecraft for medical examination. It soon became the most thoroughly investigated UFO case study ever, and their story got worldwide attention.
Within a week after they arrived back home, both Betty and Barney Hill started having nightmares, flashbacks to the missing two hours of time that they could not account for. They were taken back by the scary thoughts and images that they were experiencing, and the anxiety they were feeling was absolutely overwhelming. Barney was becoming very troubled with everything, and he later confided with his personal doctor, who then referred Barney to another doctor in the same building Dr. Duncan Stevens. After treating Barney Hill for about six months, Dr. Stevens decided that the couple really needed to see a specialist in the field of psychotherapy who used hypnosis. Doctor Stevens then referred them to Dr. Benjamin Simon in Boston, Massachusetts, and their first consultation took place on a Saturday morning on December 14th, 1963.
Welcome to the new news site for Exopolitics South Africa!
Rather than go through the trouble of upgrading the old news site, we decided we'd start afresh, and copy the few interesting articles the old site had across.
What can you find here? Contributions from our readers ('Viewpoints'), announcements (Events, News Flashes, Press Releases, ...) as well as in depth articles is what we will start off with. We will probably add some video and audio as well.
If you have any articles you would like to submit, please contact mlamiroy at exopoliticssouthafrica. org.
Page 4 of 4